FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I report a lost or stolen Starbucks Card?
Please log-in and notify at www.starbucks.vn or call customer care on (08) 7306 7676 to report a registered card as lost, stolen or destroyed. Our opening hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday – Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
2. Where can I get a Starbucks Rewards™ Card?
Starbucks Rewards™ Cards are available in all Starbucks stores in Vietnam.
3. Where can I use my Card?
Starbucks Rewards™ Cards are accepted at all Starbucks stores in Vietnam.
4. Can I use my Starbucks Rewards™ Card when I travel internationally?
Cards activated in Vietnam can be used to collect Stars or redeem rewards in Vietnam Starbucks stores only.
5. How do I register my Starbucks Rewards™ Card?
It's easy and only takes a few minutes at Starbucks.vn. In addition to the required personal information, you'll need your card's 16-digit number on the front of your Card and yourCard Security Code (CSC), which is an 8-digit number that can be found under the scratch-off coating on the back of your Card.
6. Why should I register my Card at Starbucks.vn?
When you register your Starbucks Rewards™ Card, you join Starbucks Rewards™ in Vietnam, enabling you to collect Stars and earn rewards, like a free drink, with every purchase. You can manage your registered Card and account at starbucks.vn.
7. How does the Starbucks Rewards™ program work?
It’s as easy as registering a Starbucks Rewards™ Card at Starbucks.vn and presenting your card when making a purchase at participating Starbucks stores.
Collect 1 Star for every VND 40,000 spent when you use your Starbucks Rewards™ Card. Your entire transaction amount counts towards accumulating Stars.
Green Level: Upon registering, you’ll be in the Green Level of the Starbucks Rewards™ program. Green Level benefits include:
- "Buy one get one" reward after earning 5 stars (Free drink offer is valid for 1 months after earned.)
- A free a slice of cake in your birthday month.(Free slice of cake offer is valid in birthday month.)
Gold Level: Earn 100 Stars in 12 consecutive monthsfrom the anniversary registration date of your Starbucks Rewards™ Card to reach Gold Level, or earn 100 Stars in 12 consecutive months from the anniversary Gold Level reaching date of your Starbucks Rewards™ Card to maintain the Gold Level. Gold Level benefits include:
- All the Green Level benefits (subject to a certain conditions) plus:
- A Star Reward to redeem for a free tall beveragewith every 25 Stars collected (Free drink offer is valid for 1 month after earned.)
- "Buy oneget one" when you reach the Gold level for the first time (Free drink offer is valid for 1 months after earned.)
- A special Gold Level-exclusive Card (not available in stores)
- Exclusive offers and promotions
8. What is a Star and how do I earn one?
Collect 1 Star for every VND 40,000 spent. Present your registered Starbucks Rewards™ Card at the time of payment in any participating Starbucks store in Vietnam. You can track your Stars online by logging into your account at www.starbucks.vn.
9. How are Stars earned?
Collect 1 Star for every VND 40,000 you spend at any of Starbucks stores in Vietnam by presenting your Starbucks Rewards™ Card at purchase.
10. Do I have to bring my card to earn Stars?
Yes, you will need to present the Card at the time of purchase at any of Starbucks stores in Vietnam in order for us to log your Stars.
11. How soon will I be able to see the Stars I’ve earned after using my registered Card?
Stars earned from using your registered Starbucks Rewards™ Card will be available on your account within 48 hours.
12. How are the Stars used?
The Stars are simply used to determine the level of membership and accumulate to Star Rewards for a free beverage. Please refer to the table below for information on membership level.
|Number of Stars||Membership Level|
13. How do I redeem the offers?
Just tell our barista you’d like to redeem your reward and simply present your registered Starbucks Rewards™ Card.
14. Any time limit in collecting Stars to reach the next level?
The Stars accumulated will be calculated annually on your anniversary date, which for Green Level members is the date you registered for the program and for Gold Level members, it’s the date you qualified for Gold Level. Stars accumulated will be calculated independently each year.
15. How long does it take for customers to receive their Gold Card after earning Gold Level status?
It takes on average 2 weeks once reaching Gold Level to receive your special Gold Card, but all of the Gold Level benefits begin the moment you reach the Level. You can begin earning Stars towards your Star Rewards by continuing to use your registered Starbucks Rewards™ Card.
16. Do I have to register my Gold Card again after I received it?
Yes, visit www.starbucks.vn to register your Gold Card. Your account status will automatically transfer your Stars and reflect Gold Level benefits.
17. After I have registered my Gold Card, can I use my original Starbucks Card to earn Stars and redeem rewards?
After you registered your Gold Card, your Green Card will be deactivate and cannot be used anymore.
18. What if I don’t want to use my Gold Card, can I still collect Stars and enjoy Gold Level benefits while using my Green Level Card?
If you don’t want to use your special Gold Card, you will not register your Gold card and continue to use Green Card. You still can collect Stars and enjoy all Gold Level benefits by using your Green Card.
19. How do I maintain Gold level status?
You will be at Gold Level for a full year from that date at which you reach Gold Level status, which is your new program anniversary date. Simply earn 100 additional Stars before your anniversary date (the date you earned Gold) and continue to enjoy all of the Gold level benefits for another year.
20. Is there a fee to join Starbucks Rewards™?
The program is free to join.There is no membership fee at any level of the program. All you have to do is register your Starbucks Rewards™ Card and you will become a program member.
21. Can I view my transaction history?
You can view your transaction history through our website starbucks.vn.
22. Can I view my list of rewards?
You can view your rewards history through our website starbucks.vn.
23. What if I lose my Starbucks Rewards™ Card?
If your card is registered, your membership in Starbucks Rewards and any remaining star balance will be protected at the time you notify us of its loss. We’ll freeze your remaining balance at the time you report your card as lost or stolen, mail you the replacement – without hassles or fees -- and transferStars and rewards to your replacement Starbucks Rewards™ card once you register the replacement card. You may contact us through our website www.starbucks.vn or call Customer Care Hotline: (08) 7306 7676.
24. What if my Star balance doesn’t look right? Who do I contact?
We want to make sure the balance on your account reflects your purchases accurately. If the total number of Stars doesn’t appear to be correct, please contact our Customer Care Hotline: (08) 7306 7676.
25. Why is registration necessary in order to join the program?
Registering your Card is the only way to join the Starbucks Rewards™ program. When you “opt in” to promotional emails, you’ll receive offers and rewards available exclusively for Starbucks Rewards members. Your registered card will have Star balance protection in case your Card is ever lost, stolen or destroyed. Finally, please note that a valid email address, mailing address, birth month and mobile number is required when registering your card.
26. Can I use multiple cards to earn Stars?
No, only one card can be registered per account.
27. Can the Stars in my account be transferred to someone else?
No, Stars collected in each account can only be used by that account holder and cannot be transferred to another account.
28. Can I transfer a Starbucks Rewards™ membership to someone else?
No, memberships are non-transferable and cannot be shared with family members, friends and others.
29. How does Starbucks protect my privacy after I register my Starbucks Card?
31. Are all Starbucks Card eligible for Starbucks Rewards™ benefits?
All registered Starbucks Rewards™ Cards are eligible. Cards purchased or registered outside of Vietnam are not accepted as forms of tender and will not earn Stars or Starbucks Rewards benefits. Only one Starbucks Rewards™ Card may be registered per account.